- Precautions on use
Kokando Byurakku Slimming Pink Pills for Anti-Constipation, Healthy Detox and Colon Cleansing that would result to Body’s Natural Weight Loss
(Most Effective Laxative) KOKANDO Byurakku Bisacodyl, the main ingredient, stimulates colonic mucosa to increase intestinal peristalsis
It also promotes bowel movements to activate defecation reflex
This product works more strongly and rapidly than herbal laxatives such as rhubarb and senna
Especially effective for obstinate and chronic constipation
Constipation is often caused by weakened intestinal peristalsis due to stress or fatigue
Vitamin B1 ingestion is recommended for better effect on intestinal peristalsis
Relief of the following symptoms accompanying constipation:
- Heavy head feeling
- Hot flash
- Rough skin
- Poor appetite
- Abdominal bloating
- Abnormal intestinal fermentation
How to use
Take 1-2 tablets a day before bedtime.• Start taking at a minimum dose and and adjust according to your bowel movements.• Inject with Vitamin B1 for even better effects on intestinal peristalsis.
WHAT YOU GET: (400) Byurakku Diet Pink Pill Colac tabletsNET WEIGHT: 300gINGREDIENTS: Bisacodyl, Lactose Hydrate, Cellulose, Crospovidone, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer S, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer Ld, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Polysorbate 80, Hypromellose, Triethyl Citrate, Talc, White Soft Sugar, Acacia (Gum Arabic), Titanium Oxide, Macrogol, Povidone, Carnauba Wax, Magnesium Stearate And Food Red No.3 (Coloring Agent)
■ you do not
(Current symptoms get worse or do not obey, side effects are more likely)
1. While taking this medicine, do not take drugs following.
Other laxative (laxative)
2. Do not take in large quantities.
1. Following people should consult physician or pharmacist ago taking.
(1) people have received medical treatment.
(2) pregnant women or people who seem to have become pregnant.
(3) one of the following symptoms
Violent abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
2. In the following cases, stop taking immediately and bring the attached documents, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
(1) if the following symptoms occur after taking,
[Related sites: symptoms]
Digestive: violent abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
(2) also take place one week symptoms are not getting better;
3. If the following symptoms, because such symptoms continue or increase, and then stop taking, consult your doctor or pharmacist。