- Product Details
- How condom use
Okamoto 0.01 Zero One is the thinnest (0.01mm) product among Okamoto condom lineup. Okamoto is one of the top selling Japanese condom brands, famous for its large variety and high-end technology.
Okamoto 0.01 Zero One is the latest condom from Okamoto, just launched in April 2015. Its quality transcends all of the characteristics of its predecessor, Okamoto 0.02 EX - not just thinness but also softness.
We must admit Okamoto 0.01 Zero One is not cheap as they have gathered and utilized all their latest technology. But you'll definitively feel the difference once you use it! Why not try it?
1. Even Thinness
Ordinary condoms become thicker as it goes to the top edge. Okamoto thinks the thinner top edge will give a better feeling and uses its high-end technology to enable its condom to have even thinness from top edge to bottom edge. This is why Okamoto 0.01 Zero One Condom feels as if you are not using it.
Okamoto 0.01 Zero One is even softer and more flexible than the amazingly soft Okamoto 0.02 series. Okamoto 0.01 Zero One stretches about twice 0.02 series does. This is why there's no tightness as you wear Okamoto 0.01 Zero One, feeling as if you're not wearing it. This softness conducts warmth of skin and texture to you as it is.
No matter how thin a condom is, it's no use if it's not safe. Okamoto 0.01 Zero One is durable and safe, brought to you after strict and thorough examinations. It won't break, leak or slip out.
Material: Aqueous Polyurethane
Content: 3 Pieces / Pack
Due to the rising cost of materials, it is necessary to raise prices on our line of Okamoto 0.01 Zero One, effective 15.9.2017.
- The condoms can only be worn once per item. Please use a new condom each time.
- Keep in a cool, dark place while in the packaging box. Also, do not store with volatile substances such as insect repellents.
- Proper use of condoms is effective for contraception and reduces the risk of getting many sexually transmitted diseases including AIDS, but does not guarantee 100% efficacy.
- Depending on the person who uses it, it may cause allergic symptoms. In that case, please discontinue use and consult with your doctor. Our shop will not take any responsibility.
- Carefully open the foil packaging that the condom is wrapped in, taking care not to tear the condom.
- Hold the tip of the condom between your forefinger and thumb to make sure it's put on the right way round and no air is trapped inside (the condom may split if air is trapped inside).
- Place the condom over the tip of the penis.
- While squeezing the tip of the condom, roll it down over the length of the erect penis.
- If the condom will not unroll, it's probably on inside out – start again with a new condom as there may be sperm on it.