This medicine permeates from the skin, suppresses prostaglandin formation that causes inflammation, and acts to ease swelling/pain induced by inflammation.
It is usually used to treat osteoarthritis, muscle pain, swelling/pain after an injury.
General dosage is as follows.
- Apply to the affected area once daily.
- This preparation contains 100 mg of the active ingredient anhydride in one sheet.
- Strictly follow the instructions.
- Do not apply to a wound or mucosa.
- Do not apply to an area with eczema or rash.
- If you miss a dose, apply a dose as soon as possible when you remember that you missed applying. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. You should never apply two doses at one time.
- If you accidentally use more than your prescribed dose, consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not stop using this medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so.