“Oomugi Wakaba” a drinkable green barley powder， it is a type of drink known as “aojiru” (green vegetable fiber juices) in Japan.
This aojiru is made exclusively with green barley sprout powder, for extremely high purity. This product is also additive-free.
The product’s primary pack contains 44x3g packs of powder. Each pack is made by reducing 39g of green barley sprouts down to 3g of powder.
Roughly half of the powder consists of fiber, with the remainder consisting of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
two primary benefits:
(1)Digestive benefits (healthy weight loss)
- 1 or 2 sticks a day
- This product can be taken any time of the day or night as it’s a health food product
- Mix one Kale Aojiru Drink stick with 100g of milk, soy milk or water and stir well
- This product can be consumed either hot or cold
- If prefered, add extra ingredients such as kinako (roasted soybean flour), yoghurt, honey, etc.
- Use a shaker or a pet bottle to mix the drink more thoroughly (do not use hot water in case of the shaker and the pet bottle)