- How to Drink
- Caution on Use
Yamamoto Sugar Off Tea – A tea that is formulated with 12 types of ingredients such as mulberry leaves, Senna tea, and more to support a healthy and fulfilling eating lifestyle. Consume cold in the summer, and hot in the winter.
This is a Diet Tea Bag for people conscious of their sugar level. As it is, an excellent tea bags for digestion helps maintain the health of your liver and kidney functions. It’s effective to lower the blood sugar level & blood pressure. Moreover, it is 100% Organic Herb Formula. It works perfectly as sugar loss tea bags for women and men.
- Sugar Cleanse Tea Bag from Japan: With the mixture of 11 herbs and special tea bag design, the loose tea bags taste like the barley tea.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Hot Tea: Put the tea bag in a cup and pour in 500 to 700cc hot water. Let it in for 5 minutes and take the bag out. 2. Cold Tea: Put the tea bag in the cold water and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes in the fridge
- Adjust amount of water added according to your preference.
- Place 1 bag into approximately 24 – 30 fl oz (700-900cc) of hot or boiled water. Leave tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes before drinking.
- When iced: After boiling, leave to cool, put in a bottle or water pot and place in the fridge before drinking.
- When cold: Put 1 bag in a water pot, pour in approximately 27 fl oz (800cc) of water and place in the fridge for 2 hours for cold tea. It tastes even better if you leave it all night.
It is made with natural ingredients so there may be instances of color and flavor changes. This will not affect the use of the product.
Ingredients: Mulberry Leaves, Senna Tea, Brown Rice, Barley, Oolong Tea, Jack Bean, Corn, Banaba Leaves, Guava Leaves, Gymnema Sylvestre, Persimmon Leaves, and also Liquorice.