- How to use:
-Japan Nivea UV Water Gel SPF35 PA+++ Protective SunScreen-
Skin care UV Gel for bare skin that feels like a lotion.
Bare skin skin care UV gel.
UV protection + whole body moisturizing.
Moisturizes the skin and prevents it from drying out. Watery base * 75% skin care UV.
A fresh gel that spreads like water and blends smoothly. Comfortable to wear without straining the skin.
* Water (base)
◆ SPF35 / PA +++
◆ This product is not waterproof
◆ Can be removed with soap
◆ Can also be used as a makeup base
◆ Mineral oil-free, synthetic fragrance-free, synthetic colorant-free
◆ Allergy tested (all) It does not mean that allergies do not occur in people.)
[Sunscreen (for face and body)]
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin. Should this disagree with your skin, or should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use, or when you experience similar abnormalities in the sunlight. , Discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. It may continue to use symptoms worse
● care not to enter the eye, upon entering, immediately, please rinse thoroughly
Please be careful not to stick to
● clothes and the like. When it gets wet, immediately pick it up with detergent and wash it carefully. Also, please avoid using chlorine bleach as the attached part may turn pink (colored)
- Take an appropriate amount and spread it evenly on you skin.
- Be careful not to let the liquid get on your clothes directly, and wait until it dries before putting on your clothes.
- If the amount is small, it will be difficult to obtain a sunscreen effect. To get the effect, apply as a sufficient amount and reapply frequently. Reapply after sweating or wiping with a towel.
- When removing it, wash it thoroughly with your usual soap, cleanser, and whole body cleanser.